We will be opening our facility to in-person cohorts starting with the next cohort that starts on May 3rd, 2021. The health and safety of our staff and students is our top priority.
We have prepared the facility to ensure a COVID-safe environment for both students and staff. Given the spacious size of our facility, a limited number of students will have plenty of room to allow for a safe learning environment and we will be limiting access to only active cohorts currently enrolled in the program.
Please note there will be limited spaces available in each In-Person Full Immersion Cohort.
There will be a Pre-Entry Health Screening before entering the facility.
- There will be a check-in & health screening station at the front entrance where we will conduct a simple questionnaire and take your temperature.
- Students would wear a mask at all times.
- Each student will be working at a dedicated workstation in the classroom area:
– Each workstation will be comprised of a desk, chair, monitor, extension cords, and a cubicle (under each desk) to store your belongings.
– There will be disinfectant wipes at each desk.
- Desks are 6 feet apart.
- Students will have access to our 8,000 square foot facility.
- Our sanitation guidelines will follow those of the CDC (Center for Disease Control and Prevention). Link to CDC Guidelines
- Sanitization stations such as disinfectant wipes and hand sanitizer will be provided throughout the facility.
As always, the health and safety of the LearningFuze staff and students will be our #1 priority while continuing to provide a quality education. We will continue to monitor and follow local & state guidelines to adjust our policies accordingly. Let us help you pursue your goals in a safe and healthy manner!